The Education Foundation for Billings Public Schools believes that all students in Billings Public Schools deserve a rigorous, well-rounded education to prepare them for successful careers. To that end, the Education Foundation has worked diligently since 1988 to enhance the educational opportunities available to students in the district.
The mission of the Education Foundation is to promote excellence in education by providing opportunities and resources to Billings public school students.
The vision of the Education Foundation is to make a positive impact on the education of Billings public school students and to strengthen the Billings community through its programs.
- Promoting and celebrating excellence in education
- Providing resources to educators for creative and innovative teaching
- Increasing the visibility and value of public education
- Encouraging lifelong learning by providing educational opportunities for students and staff
- Building awareness of the Education Foundation for Billings Public Schools
To view our 2014 990 Report, click here.
To view our 2014 Annual Report, click here.
To view the 2015 Annual Report, click here.
A Foundation for Extraordinary Education Video